NEWINGTON, CT- TakeCharge Capital, LLC, an An Alternative Lending Company and Fast Business Loan Provider located in CT, pronounces purchasing associated with SBS Capital, LLC a financial services service providing merchant cash advance and Fast Business Loan Provider situated in Newington, CT. SBS Money are likely to co brand its own service in TakeCharge Money and Fast Business Loans and has chosen Aaron Shimkowitz COO regarding TakeCharge Fast Business Loans, former VP associated with SBS. “TakeCharge’s MCA Portfolio now consists of 28 Million Dollars in Funding for you to small-mid sized establishments across america, together with 400+ visa card running businesses included in the TakeCharge Fast Business Loan Payments Portfolio respectively.” stated Sam Kota, Chief executive officer at TakeCharge.
To accommodate growth, TakeCharge Funds has relocated from 705 N . Mountain Road in Connecticut to prime 4,000 square ft facility located on 2600 Berlin Turnpike in Newington Connecticut. “With about 100,000 drivers moving through the turnpike everyday and over 32,000 businesses within a 25 Mile Radius, the Berlin Turnpike marks the first storefront location in our New Retail Strategy. The end-to-end model coupled in a retail environment is by far the very best user experience, as we’ve realized from outside industry leaders for example apple and the gap” states Shimkowitz.
Beyond the expansion, TakeCharge Capital has promoted:
– George Korhonen- SVP of Business Advancement at TakeCharge Capital. In this brand new role, Mr. Korhonen will continue to build up TakeCharge’s core business and direct new partnerships within the truck and medical industries.
– Rebeqa Abrams- VP of Operations with TakeCharge Capital. In this new role, Ms. Abrams will continue to manage organization operations and direct brand-new operational initiatives to reduce fees and increase overall agency efficiency.
And newly appointed:
– Aaron Shimkowitz- Chief Operations Official at TakeCharge Capital, former Vice president at SBS. In this new consultation, Aaron will spearhead and oversee most operations, accounting and day to day corporate responsibilities.
– Nicole Beaudry- VP of Funding at TakeCharge Funds, former Director of Cash Supervision at SBS. In this new visit, Nicole will oversee funding partners and refinance department.
* Jennifer Burke- VP of Sales from TakeCharge Capital, former Executive Underwriting Specialist at SBS. In this new consultation, Jennifer will oversee sales as well as portfolio retention.
“This partnership together with Aaron’s team, further attributes to our long-term strategy of creating a google-like culture together with top notch talent and a love to design technology specifically for the little business community we serve.Inch states Kota.
TakeCharge Capital Fast Business Loans and Fast Small Business Loans, LLC, based in Newington Financial institution break in is a privately-held financial technology enterprise providing loan and transaction services to business owners across america. For more information, visit http://www.takechargecapital.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To communicate in directly with a TakeCharge Representative get to us Toll-free at 877-417-9473.